The following details the RETURNS POLICY for purchases made via the BRIGHT POET online retail store (https://www.brightpoet.com/store/). If you have any questions relating to any of the terms and conditions, please contact Henry Choo.
BRIGHT POET - RETURNS POLICY
Given the nature of a compact disc recording, and the potential for breaches of copyright (copying, ripping, sharing), all BRIGHT POET CD return claims will be treated as "product exchange claims", where faulty and/or damaged CDs are exchanged with new non-faulty and/or undamaged CDs. No money will be refunded, unless required under Australian consumer law.
Return claims can be made within 30 days from the date of purchase with proof of sale required. If you received the CD as a gift, it is your responsibility to obtain proof of sale from the person who gifted it to you.
Here's what you need to do to submit a returns claim:
1. Contact us to let us know that you wish to make a claim, provide reason(s) why, and include evidence of your proof of purchase (sales receipt). Be sure to include your contact number in case we need to speak to you;
2. Send the faulty and/or damaged CD(s) back to us for evaluation and validation of your claim (a return address for your claim will be provided when you contact us). You must include the original CD cover and insert booklet;
3. You will be notified when we are in receipt of the CD(s) for which you wish to make a claim;
4. Upon successful validation of your claim (i.e. the fault can be reproduced, e.g. playback error, or the damage can be easily identified), a new replacement CD will be sent to you, and your return postage-costs will be reimbursed;
5. If the fault or damage cannot be validated (i.e. the fault cannot be reproduced, e.g. playback error, or the damage cannot be easily identified), then we will contact you to discuss your claim;
6. If further investigation cannot validate your claim, then your CD will be returned to you, as is.
This returns policy does not intend to infringe upon your rights under Australian consumer law. You will continue to be protected by such rights, even though they are not specifically listed here.
Henry Choo is a registered Australian business sole trader [ABN 28 061 067 206]. The BRIGHT POET website is the e-commerce website for the promotion and sale of Henry Choo's debut solo album BRIGHT POET, released in 2018.